Software Development Engineer III
Bangalore / Hyderabad, India (Currently Remote)
Joveo, the global leader in programmatic job advertising, is changing the way recruitment media buying is done. The Joveo platform enables businesses to buy, manage, and track recruitment media, including job sites, social and search marketplaces, and the whole World Wide Web, to attract and hire the most relevant applicants on time, within their budget.
The company was founded in 2017 by a group of visionary entrepreneurs and passionate problem solvers who foresaw the need for greater performance, transparency, and predictability in recruitment marketing
Powering more than 20 million jobs every day, Joveo’s data-driven platform uses advanced data science and machine learning to dynamically manage and optimize talent sourcing across all online channels, while providing real-time insights at every step of the job seeker journey, from click to hire.
About the job
As a Software Development Engineer III you will:
- Design, develop, and support a world-class programmatic job advertising platform that manages millions of jobs
- Focus on scalability, performance, service robustness, and cost trade-offs. (Especially as they pertain to a highly-virtualized, elastic, cloud-based environment)
- Apply scientific analysis to predict, measure, and evaluate the consequences of designs and the ongoing success of our platform
- Continuously drive to explore, improve, enhance, automate, and optimize distributed systems and tools to best meet evolving business and market needs
- Participate in setting a vision and objectives in alignment with business and market needs
- Actively participate in code reviews and technical discussions that help improve code quality of the product and help the team to be more productive
You’ll be a great fit if you have:
- A BS or MS in Computer Sciences or related fields with 7+ years in software development, including experience with server side Java
- Experience designing, building, and operating large scale backend applications
- Solid knowledge with relational databases, distributed systems and microservices
- Experience with cloud environments (AWS)
- Experience with any of the following technologies: Java, Scala
- Capability to make and understand the impact of complex prioritisation decisions under pressure
We’re an exciting and dynamic startup company with a competitive salary, stock options, and comprehensive benefit package.
We’ve also got a passionate and supportive work environment and strive to keep our employees healthy, happy and productive.