Software Development Engineer II
Bangalore / Hyderabad, India (Currently Remote)
Joveo, the global leader in programmatic job advertising, is changing the way recruitment media buying is done. The Joveo platform enables businesses to buy, manage, and track recruitment media, including job sites, social and search marketplaces, and the whole World Wide Web, to attract and hire the most relevant applicants on time, within their budget.
The company was founded in 2017 by a group of visionary entrepreneurs and passionate problem solvers who foresaw the need for greater performance, transparency, and predictability in recruitment marketing.
Powering more than 20 million jobs every day, Joveo’s data-driven platform uses advanced data science and machine learning to dynamically manage and optimize talent sourcing across all online channels, while providing real-time insights at every step of the job seeker journey, from click to hire.
About the job
As an Software Development Engineer II you will
- Engage as part of a small team with big responsibilities; take ownership for managing things directly.
- Ship high quality solutions with a sense of urgency and speed.
- Work closely with product managers, other teams, and both internal and external stakeholders, owning a large part of the process from problem understanding to shipping the solution.
- Help engage others and drive organisation-wide initiatives.
You’ll be a great fit if you have
- 4+ Years of Experience as a Development Engineer with Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with at least one the following languages: Scala, Java, and/or any functional language.
- Experience with software engineering best practices (e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design documentation).
- A blend of product, system, and people knowledge that lets you jump into a fast paced environment and contribute from day one.
- An ability to balance a sense of urgency with shipping high quality and pragmatic solutions.
- Extensive experience working with a large codebase and cross functional team.
- Self-motivated with the ability to thrive in a start-up environment.
We’re an exciting and dynamic startup company with a competitive salary, stock options, and comprehensive benefit package.
We’ve also got a passionate and supportive work environment and strive to keep our employees healthy, happy and productive.