Senior Engineering Manager
Bangalore / Hyderabad, India (Currently Remote)
Joveo, the global leader in programmatic job advertising, is changing the way recruitment media buying is done. The Joveo platform enables businesses to buy, manage, and track recruitment media, including job sites, social and search marketplaces, and the whole World Wide Web, to attract and hire the most relevant applicants on time, within their budget.
The company was founded in 2017 by a group of visionary entrepreneurs and passionate problem solvers who foresaw the need for greater performance, transparency, and predictability in recruitment marketing.
Powering more than 20 million jobs every day, Joveo’s data-driven platform uses advanced data science and machine learning to dynamically manage and optimize talent sourcing across all online channels, while providing real-time insights at every step of the job seeker journey, from click to hire.
- Lead a team of engineers in designing, developing, testing, scaling, and optimising services, tools, and automated solutions for efficiently and effectively managing product engineering
- Manage features end to end and engage team in low level code design and code reviews
- Lead the overall life-cycle of the software you own
- Create, prioritize, communicate, and execute roadmaps, project plans, and commitments
- Report the status of development, quality, operations, and system performance
- Foster a culture of continuous engineering improvement through mentoring, feedback, and metrics
- Hire, coach, and develop your engineers as you build a strong cross-functional organisation
- Own all operational metrics and support
- Focus on customer experience in everything you do
- Continuously innovate and simplify our software systems and operations
- 2 years of experience in managing successful enterprise application engineering teams, SaaS preferred
- CS background in a customer-facing role preferred
- Strong technical ability, excellent project management and communication skills
- Commitment to hiring and developing the best engineers, and passion for achieving results in a fast-paced environment
- High potential leader
We are an exciting and dynamic startup company with a competitive salary, stock options, and comprehensive benefit package.
We are a passionate and supportive work environment and strive to keep healthy, happy and productive.