Publisher Operations Specialist
Bangalore / Hyderabad, India (Currently Remote)
Joveo, the global leader in programmatic job advertising, is changing the way recruitment media buying is done. The Joveo platform enables businesses to buy, manage, and track recruitment media, including job sites, social and search marketplaces, and the whole World Wide Web, to attract and hire the most relevant applicants on time, within their budget.
The company was founded in 2017 by a group of visionary entrepreneurs and passionate problem solvers who foresaw the need for greater performance, transparency, and predictability in recruitment marketing.
Powering more than 20 million jobs every day, Joveo’s data-driven platform uses advanced data science and machine learning to dynamically manage and optimize talent sourcing across all online channels, while providing real-time insights at every step of the job seeker journey, from click to hire.
- Assist the publisher team on new publisher onboarding
- Document and outline publisher coverage globally
- Identify performance improvement opportunities and communicate with publishers
- Coordinate with client success and ad operations teams to identify gaps in publisher coverage
- Ensure data aligns properly with publishers
- Provide reporting access to publisher contacts for campaign transparency
- Must be comfortable with English (written and speaking)
- Willing to work US hours
- Proficient in word processing
- Ability to perform basic skills in word processing tools, spreadsheets, and presentation software
We are an exciting and dynamic startup company with a competitive salary, stock options, and comprehensive benefit package.
We are a passionate and supportive work environment and strive to keep healthy, happy and productive.