Publisher Operations Manager, Redwood City, CARedwood City, California
Joveo is an exciting programmatic media start-up with grand ambitions: “a job for everyone.” Harnessing machine learning and big data, our platform connects our clients with the right candidates for the right roles, faster, and more efficiently than ever before. Through brilliant people and innovative technology, we are driving next generation recruitment technology solutions.
Based out of our Redwood City, CA headquarters, the Publisher Operations Manager will be responsible for managing publisher relationships and driving operational excellence.
What will you do?
- Manage new and existing publisher accounts to ensure campaigns are hitting our clients’ strategic targets.
- Collaborate with our Product, Operations, and Engineering teams to troubleshoot problems, improve processes, and ensure client satisfaction by translating our business needs into potential client solutions.
- Assist new publishers with their account set-up.
- Monitor and analyse trends with publishers.
- Communicate with internal stakeholders to inform them of issues and provide advanced technical support.
- Help build and maintain external and internal documentation processes.
- Participate in short- and long-term projects to improve products.
What do you bring?
- A passion for data analysis and the ability to make data-driven recommendations.
- Strong excel skills
- BA/BS degree, preferably in advertising, marketing, business, economics, math, or similar.
[contact-form-7 id=”625″ title=”Apply”]