Product Manager – Data Science
Bangalore / Hyderabad, India (Currently Remote)
Joveo is driving next-gen recruitment technology solutions for employers around the world. Harnessing machine learning and industry expertise, our platform delivers the most relevant candidates in the shortest time, giving our customers a competitive edge.
We are passionate people building a value-based culture based on integrity, courage, empathy, and humility. Our Product head (and CEO) has 20+ yrs of experience in the recruitment space having worked at leadership roles at Indeed and Monster. He is also a serial entrepreneur with a successful exit from his previous venture Mobolt Technologies which got acquired by Indeed in 2014.
We are backed by marquee investors like Nexus Ventures Partners and recently we also got featured in the Forbes Best Startup Employers 2020.
About the job
As a Product Manager, you will work directly with the Data Science team. You will:
- build and improve upon the existing Data Science capabilities
- be responsible for building and executing on new Data Science initiatives and roadmaps
- understand the market, customers and build business cases for new Data Science capabilities
- manage product lifecycle from ideation to launch and beyond
- use data, creativity, and experimentation to constantly improve the product experience
- work with designers, engineers, marketing and partnerships to deliver products
You would also contribute directly to the product strategy and roadmap. You’d help us with some of the challenges we expect to face down the road like:
- Figuring out the pain points in our existing products, and what we can do differently to provide them a better experience
- Interviewing customers to find out what they are using our existing products for and inventing ways we can solve those problems in a way better than what our customers have imagined
You’ll be a great fit if you:
- have more than 2 yrs of hands-on product experience working on building products or problem solving in B2B or SAAS startups
- have worked as a data scientist or Product Manager – Data Science in the past
- have experience using analysis tools, defining, and implementing intelligent solutions on data
- are comfortable with ambiguity, believe in first principles and have the skill to transform broad ideas into action plans
- have empathy towards users and colleagues, are creative and excited by ideating/ building
- have business acumen to appreciate and understand levers for business growth and profitability
- seek high ownership, independent environments and feedback oriented cultures
Pay and benefits
- CTC for this role would range from Rs 25L – 30L
- Comprehensive personal health insurance with a cover of Rs 5 Lacs
- Latest MacBook Pro laptop
How to apply
To apply, write something specifically for this position that tells us why we’re a great fit for each other, and what you see the future being like if we work together. Please showcase 2–3 projects you’ve worked on recently and tell us what you think we should know about them. If you’ve got anything you designed, developed, and shipped entirely by yourself, we’d really love to see it and hear the story.
We don’t ask for your resume but that doesn’t mean we’re not interested in what you’ve worked on in the past. We’re just leaving it up to you to tell your own story the way you want to tell it.
We understand that not everyone has the same amount of time to dedicate to their application, so don’t feel like you need to spend 10 hours on it to stand out. As long as you sound like someone who could be a great fit when we’re actually working together day-to-day with the same time constraints, we really want to meet you.
Give us a link to whatever you put together in the “Your application” field when applying.
Can’t wait to hear from you!