Bangalore / Hyderabad, India (Currently Remote)
Joveo, the global leader in programmatic job advertising, is changing the way recruitment media buying is done. The Joveo platform enables businesses to buy, manage, and track recruitment media, including job sites, social and search marketplaces, and the whole World Wide Web, to attract and hire the most relevant applicants on time, within their budget.
The company was founded in 2017 by a group of visionary entrepreneurs and passionate problem solvers who foresaw the need for greater performance, transparency, and predictability in recruitment marketing.
Powering more than 20 million jobs every day, Joveo’s data-driven platform uses advanced data science and machine learning to dynamically manage and optimize talent sourcing across all online channels, while providing real-time insights at every step of the job seeker journey, from click to hire.
About the job
As an Implementation Specialist you will:
- Meet with clients following the signing of the contract to gather data and other information required for smooth onboarding.
- Create a project plan for each customer implementation, detailing the tasks that need to be completed (Internal and client tasks) to ensure the timely completion of the implementation.
- Ensure that the extended project team is aware of their key deliverables and project milestones. In short, you will act as the de facto project manager for every customer implementation.
- Communicate with clients throughout the onboarding process to obtain feedback and approval on any changes/customization.
- Understand the customer’s pain points and educate them accordingly throughout the onboarding process to make sure they are onboarded in the right fashion, one that sets them up for success.
- Provide regular time estimates to clients to make sure they are fully aware of the implementation process.
- Ensure a seamless handover to the Customer Success Manager once the client is onboarded.
- Be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) who is thorough with Joveo’s products and offerings and therefore in a position to tailor the implementation process according to the customer’s requirements.
You’ll be a great fit if you have:
- Past experience in a customer-facing post-sales role, ideally providing professional services or customer success functions in a technology field such as SaaS
- Self-starter mentality who thrives under ambiguity in an extremely fast-paced, deadline-oriented start-up environment
- Proven experience/track record working as an Implementation Specialist
- Sound technical knowledge and ability to act as a Product expert
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications, Project Management tools like Jira and CRMs like Salesforce
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to multitask effectively and are detail oriented
- The ability to work as part of a team and are a quick learner
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- A willingness to work US hours
- Master’s degree in Management, Marketing or related fields
We’re an exciting and dynamic startup company with a competitive salary, stock options, and comprehensive benefit package. We’ve also got a passionate and supportive work environment and strive to keep our employees healthy, happy and productive.