Enterprise Sales Director
Joveo, the global leader in programmatic job advertising, is changing the way recruitment media buying is done. The Joveo platform enables businesses to buy, manage, and track recruitment media, including job sites, social and search marketplaces, and the whole World Wide Web, to attract and hire the most relevant applicants on time, within their budget.
The company was founded in 2017 by a group of visionary entrepreneurs and passionate problem solvers who foresaw the need for greater performance, transparency, and predictability in recruitment marketing.
Powering more than 20 million jobs every day, Joveo’s data-driven platform uses advanced data science and machine learning to dynamically manage and optimize talent sourcing across all online channels, while providing real-time insights at every step of the job seeker journey, from click to hire.
About the job
As an Enterprise Sales Director you will
- Acquire, build, and cultivate new senior leadership relationships with enterprise accounts and agencies directly
- Generate your own leads through cold calling, research, networking, and driving your territory & vertical
- Communicate the value of the Joveo platform by walking through detailed demonstrations of the product
- Participate in product road map build out discussions based on client needs with senior leadership, product, & engineering
- Take lead in responding to RFPs or new inner agency opportunities, including qualification & win strategy
- Coordinate national and global account discussions across internal stakeholders
- Work closely with product, marketing and revenue teams to constantly optimize efforts relating to company-wide goals
- Identify and close strategic up-selling opportunities by understanding client business needs
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators
- Mentor and manage individuals in the organization with account responsibility
- Contribute to the Joveo mission of A Job For Everyone
You’ll be a great fit if you have
- A Bachelor’s Degree • 5-10+ years of experience in HR Tech, Saas, or online advertising outbound sales
- Strong communication skills with the ability to speak with C-level tech partners, media buyers and technology decision-makers
- Existing relationships with recruitment decision-makers at major brands and agencies
- Experience establishing long standing, consultative client relationships
- Strong quantitative skills and negotiations ability
- Proven track record of exceeding revenue expectations
We’re an exciting and dynamic startup company with a competitive salary, stock options, and comprehensive benefit package.
We’ve also got a passionate and supportive work environment and strive to keep our employees healthy, happy and productive.