Content Marketing Manager
Bangalore / Hyderabad, India (Currently Remote)
Joveo, the global leader in programmatic job advertising, is changing the way recruitment media buying is done. The Joveo platform enables businesses to buy, manage, and track recruitment media, including job sites, social and search marketplaces, and the whole World Wide Web, to attract and hire the most relevant applicants on time, within their budget.
The company was founded in 2017 by a group of visionary entrepreneurs and passionate problem solvers who foresaw the need for greater performance, transparency, and predictability in recruitment marketing.
Powering more than 20 million jobs every day, Joveo’s data-driven platform uses advanced data science and machine learning to dynamically manage and optimize talent sourcing across all online channels, while providing real-time insights at every step of the job seeker journey, from click to hire.
About the job
As a Content Marketing Manager you will
- Own the entire marketing content value chain – the roadmap, ideation, creation, and dissemination. Define and track the success metrics
- Drive content creation and distribution efforts across all of our digital and offline channels, including blogs, whitepapers, social media, messaging for events, etc.
- Acquire and apply subject matter expertise on Joveo’s products, solutions, and technology
- Create / optimize messaging for Joveo’s products and solutions for key markets.
- Lead the creation of marketing collateral (including case studies) to communicate Joveo’s value proposition to prospects
- Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the Joveo story.
- Ensure all-around brand consistency in the style, fonts, and images used, as well as the overall tone of the content
You’ll be a great fit if you have
- A B.Tech / M.Tech or equivalent (MBA in Marketing from Tier-1 B-School (IIT/IIM/ISB) preferred)
- 3+ years of product / content marketing experience in B2B technology companies (AdTech / MarTech / Recruitment technology / SaaS experience preferred)
- Startup experience
- A good understanding of other marketing functions, especially product and digital marketing
- Exceptional creativity and storytelling ability
- Exceptional communication skills, especially spoken and written English
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Excellent organizational skills (attention to detail required)
- Self-starter mentality with a sense of urgency
We’re an exciting and dynamic startup company with a competitive salary, stock options, and comprehensive benefit package.
We’ve also got a passionate and supportive work environment and strive to keep our employees healthy, happy and productive.
How to apply
To apply, along with your resume, please provide a portfolio of your content assets and tell us anything about your work that you feel we should know. Write something specifically for this position that tells us why we’re a great fit for each other, and what you see the future being like if we work together. We’d love to see you tell your own story the way you want to tell it.